Scott is a Serial Entrepreneur who has spent 20+ years Studying and Building Local Businesses.
A few of his accomplishments include:
- Increasing Sales for local retail chain locations an average of 20%+ over Previous Year’s Sales
- Added over 75 new clients to a major bank’s business portoflio
- Sold in excess of $10 Million for a Medical Sales Company
- Landed Largest Contract in another Medical Sales company’s history
- Exponentially grown many other local businesses
- Owns (and is looking for solid partnerships in) profitable companies in 3 different National Niches for local businesses (including online marketing for Cleaning Services, Cigar Shops and Garage Door Repair companies)
In his spare time, Scott enjoys spending time with his wife, young daughter and 2 teenage step (bonus) kids. He’s taken mission trips to Tennessee, Costa Rica, Haiti and will be going to the Amazon this year.
Auburn Football is another passion, where he currently serves as President of the Tampa Bay Auburn Club and tries to make it up to Auburn and Lake Martin at least 2 times per year to visit with family and attend games.
This love for Auburn football has also led to the acquisition of a company in 2014 that has been rebranded as Campus Business Connections. The concept is to connect like minded business professionals who share a similar passion for a certain University. More info available at http://campusbusinessconnections.com
Scott’s love for adventure has led him to partake in skydiving a dozen times, bungee jumping, riding ATVs and Dune Buggies in Central America and the Caribbean, getting his Advanced Scuba Certification, putting together paintball outings, Clay Shooting and getting his Concealed Weapon’s Permit.
But one of his top passions is studying and analyzing what makes businesses tick starting with discovering where the real need is in the market and helping local industry experts fill that need.
You can reach Scott via email at [email protected] or by calling (813) 400-1105